TV / FM terminal- intermediate SAT (14 dB)
Intermediate TV / FM-SAT terminal with LTE
The TI-1402 socket from Tecatel is a connection socket by simple push, which does not have to tighten any screws, besides allowing the visualization of the connection.
This socket supports live diameters from 0.65 to 1.12 mm and from 5 to 6.9 mm outside diameter.
The TI-1402 socket also complies with the European Directives 2004/108 / CEE and 2006/95 / CEE as well as being compatible with DOCSIS 3.0
The TI-1402 socket is an intermediate TV / FM-SAT separator with an LTE filter.
What technical characteristics does the TI-1402 take?
- Live connection by simple push, do not tighten any screws.
- Allows the visualization of the connection.
- Supports live diameters from Ø 0.65 to Ø 1.2 mm.
- Supports external diameters of the cable from Ø 5 to Ø 6.9 mm.
- Comply with European Directives 2004/108 / CEE and 2006/95 / CEE
- The data connection sockets are DOCSIS 3.0 compatible
What is the TI-1402 tap used for?
An intermediate separator such as the TI-1402 socket from Tecatel is used in a television installation.
It is also a final separator, which means that if the terminal comes with a cable with the TDT-SAT signals mixed in a single coax, this outlet is responsible for separating it into two different terminals.
|System||DTT & SAT|
|TV-SAT Distribution Equipment||Connection|
|TV-SAT Distribution Connection||IEC|
|Input signal||DAB, FI, FM, UHF, VHF|
|Insertion Loss (dB)||14|