Televes H30 evolution 593503 field meter for measuring DVB-S/S2 and DVB-C signals.
What functions does the Televes H30 evolution field meters offer?
Multiscreen and remote control
- Controllable from any Android or iOS device or a PC
- The H30Evolution multiscreen system allows you to display the meter’s screen on your smartphone or tablet to wirelessly control the equipment or just for the sake of working with a larger screen.
- The installer may wirelessly access the equipment at any time from anywhere in the installation (depending on the local network connection range), with the convenience of always using his/her own device.
- Simply install the H30Evolution App on your device and connect it to the WiFi network generated by the meter (AP mode).
- Fully configurable equipment to meet your needs
- H30Evolution is fully prepared to meet the specific needs of each individual user. It is a multi-standard equipment, ready to take measurements on the satellite band, but also on the terrestrial band channels. In order to meet the changing needs of individual users, the equipment allows them to easily add new options, with no need to send the meter back to the factory.
Accuracy and Speed
- Real-time digital processing
- Designed to instantly obtain all the information about the signal in real time, it is a true milestone in field work. H30Evolution provides the required accuracy and speed to detect minor transient radiation, or spurious signals that could affect the system during signal reception.
- Easy decision-making
- Reduce installation mistakes with the on-screen Pass/Fail indicators, a graphical tool that helps and speeds up the interpretation of measurement results. Different thresholds are available depending on the network area to be analysed: headend, multi-band amplifiers, bridging connection, connection records, user home, etc. Besides the pre-set values, you will be able to customize your own threshold values.
- Monitored installation
- Scan each existing analogue and digital channel in real time to determine the overall system frequency response. This function leverages the location-based thresholds to clearly show whether the signal levels meet the cable systems’ specifications with green, yellow and red bars. This feature provides an easy-to-understand, real-time view of the system, including the BER and MER values of the selected channel.
- From 5MHz to "full span“
- H30Evolution spectrum analyser provides a value range of 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 MHz and Full, as well as a reference level auto-adjust feature. Real-time processing speeds ensure the capture of any signal incidents. You will be surprised by the accuracy and the level of detail provided by this ultra-portable pocket spectrum analyser. The ultimate tool for identifying and localising noise, interference, radiation, and any other signals that may be affecting the quality of the television signal distribution service.
Guided satellite pointing
- LNB self-configuration
- This functionality speeds up the dish pointing work. The meter has a typical satellite and a stable transponder according to the regional zone previouly set, and it is self-configurated for the LNB connection. In addition, a sound indicator can be activated in order to audibly guide the user in the satellite dish pointing.
- The reference satellite can be manually changed and start a new pointing.
- Fine-tune your digitals
- Constellation analysis is essential for determining the quality of digital signals. Constellation diagrams help detecting noise, jitter, interference and signal saturation, and all the variables that could impact signal quality, eventually leading to service suspension. By visually inspecting the size and shape of the dots in the constellation matrix, the technician will be able to easily identify the nature of the problem
- Optimal signal reception
- In terms of terrestial signal reception, controlling the absence of any echoes that could jeopardize reception is crucial. H30Evolution displays the echoes of the received signal, allowing the installer to minimize them for optimal signal reception.
What technical specifications does the Televes H30 evolution field meter have?
|Screen||2.8” TFT 400 x 240 full color|
|Dimensions||175x100x52 mm / 6,9x3,9x2 (HxWxD)|
|AC Adaptor||Input: 100-240V~ 50-60Hz Output: 12VDC, 2A|
|Battery||Li-ion (7,2VDC, 2300mAh)|
|Baterry range||>4hours without LNB powering|
|Interfaces||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz (5GHz upgrade 593250), Ethernet 1Gb
USB 2.0 for Data log download and software upgrades
|Storage capacity||400 MB (internal) for measurements|
|Resilience||It withstands drops from 1 m (3.2 ft) onto concrete on all sides|
|Impedance||F-type connector - 75 Ohm|
|Range||Terrestrial: 50 - 880 MHz / Satellite: 950 - 2200 MHz / Wideband: 250 - 2300 MHz|
|Tunning||Frecuency or channel|
|Span||5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 MHz y Full|
|Scale||5 and 10 dB/div|
|Reference level (automatic and manual)||✓|
|DVB-S digital measurements [Modulation: QPSK]|
|Power||From 45 to 110 dBμV||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|CBER||9.9E-2 – 1.0E-6||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|VBER||1.0E-4 – 1.0E-8||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|MER||Up to 20dB||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|dCSS||EN 50607||Upgrade 593234*|
|DVB-S2 digital measurements [Modulations: QPSK, 8PSK]|
|Power||From 45toa 110 dBμV||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Link Margin||Up to 10 dB||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|MER||Up to 20 dB||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|LDPCBER||9.9E-2 – 1.0E-6||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|BCHBER||9.9E-2 – 1.0E-8||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|dCSS||EN 50607||Upgrade 593234*|
|DVB-T digital measurements [Modulations: COFDM (QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM)]|
|Power||From 45 to 110 dBμV||Upgrade 593231||✓||✓||✓|
|From 45 to 120 dBμV||Upgrade 593231 + 593235*||✓ | Upgrade 593235*||✓ | Upgrade593235*||✓ | Upgrade593235*|
|CBER||9.9E-2 – 1.0E-6||Upgrade 593231||✓||✓||✓|
|VBER||1.0E-3 – 1.0E-8||✓||✓||✓|
|MER||Up to 35 dB||✓||✓||✓|
|DVB-T2 digital measurements [Modulations: COFDM ( QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM and 256 QAM)]|
|Image||Upgrade 593231 + 593232||Upgrade 593232||✓||✓|
|Power||From 45 to 110 dBμV||Upgrade 593231 + 593232||Upgrade 593232||✓||✓|
|From 45 to 120 dBμV||Upgrade 593231 + 593232 + 593235*||Upgrade 593232 + Upgrade 593235*||Upgrade 593235*||Upgrade 593235*|
|LDPCBER||9.9E-2 – 1.0E-6||Upgrade 593231 + 593232||Upgrade 593232||✓||✓|
|BCHBER||1.0E-3 – 1.0E-8||✓||✓|
|Link Margin||Up to 30 dB||✓||✓|
|MER||Up to 35 dB||✓||✓|
|DVB-C digital measurements [Modulations: 16QAM, 32QAM, 64QAM, 128QAM and 256 QAM]|
|Image||✓||Upgrade 593233||Upgrade 593233||✓|
|Power||From 45 to 110 dBμV||✓||Upgrade 593233||Upgrade 593233||✓|
|From 45 to 120 dBμV||Upgrade 593235*||Upgrade 593233 + 593235*||Upgrade 593233 + 593235||Upgrade 593235*|
|CBER||1.E-2 – 1.0E-8||✓||Upgrade 593233||Upgrade 593233||✓|
|MER||Up to 38||✓||✓|
|Level||25 y 125 dBμV||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Measurements and functions|
|Analyser WiFi||Upgrade 593250||Upgrade 593250||Upgrade 593250||Upgrade 593250|
|Analyser IPTV||Upgrade 593251||Upgrade 593251||Upgrade 593251||Upgrade 593251|
|Terrestrial plans||CCIR, CCIR + LTE, OIRT, KBW, FCC, DAB, SIM|
|Satellite plans||68E INTEL C, 68E INTEL, 42E TURK, 39E HELLAS, 33E EUTEL, 28E EUTEL, 28E ASTRA, 26E BADR, 25E EUTEL, 23E ASTRA, 21EEUTEL, 19E ASTRA, 16E EUTEL, 13E HOTB, 10E EUTEL C, 10 EUTEL, 9E EUTEL, 7E EUTEL, 4E ASTRA, 1W THOR5, 1W THOR6,5W EUTELC, 5W EUTEL, 7W NILE, 30W HISPA, 48W AMZC, 48W AMAZ, SIM|
|Units||dBμV, dBmV, dBm|
|LNB powering||13, 18 Vdc|
|LNB tone||22 kHz|