Kit DUOX for 24 Homes with Telephones (2 wires)
Duox kit for 24 homes with electronic telephone
This kit allows us to install in a building with twenty four houses.
This kit includes everything needed for our installation, from the street plate to the 24 electronic telephones in our home.
The Fermax phone has an extra-flat shape made of high impact ABS plastic with a mirror polished finish for easy cleaning.
Fermax's 24-apartment kit has everything you need to complete our electronic door opener installation in a 24-dwelling building.
What does this Fermax kit include?
- Street sign with twenty-four buttons.
- 24 electronic telephones.
- 4800 Feeder.
- Feeder 4830.
- Duox filter.
- 2 Duox line adapters.
What technical features does the 3425 phone have?
- Auto-start: This function is possible with the board of its own block, if the board is at rest, programmed as "0" and there is some talk channel available.
- Screwed on surface.
- Power: 18 Vdc
- Door release button and concierge call.
- Selectable ring tones.
- Private communication. Secret of conversation.
- At rest: 15 mA.
- Active without audio: 112 mA.
- Communicating tone: 117 mA.
- Active audio: 125 mA
- Tone monitoring: 271 mA
What is a Duox line adapter used for?
At DUOX installations, a line adapter device must be installed. Its function is the adaptation of the transmission line. It has a bridge to make different adaptations depending on the type of installation.
Small size allows installation in electrical registers. They can be bolted directly to the wall.