The TL-SG1005D Desktop Switch has 5 ports at 10/100/1000 Mbps which allows you to expand your network capacity and enjoy instant transfer speeds when handling large files.
What technical features does the TL-SG1005D switch have?
- 5 RJ45 ports at 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Automatic negotiation, Automatic MDI / MDIX
- Without fan
- Power Consumption Maximum: 3W (220V / 50Hz)
- External Power Supply 100 ~ 240VAC, 50 / 60Hz
- Dimensions 140 * 88 * 23 mm
- Transmission Method Store and Forward
- Energy-saving technology, saving up to 70%
- 802.3x Flow Control, Back-Pressure Support
- Auto-Uplink support on all ports
- Certifications FCC, CE, RoHs
- System Requirements: Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista ™ or Windows 8/7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
- Operating temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃ (32 ℉ ~ 104 ℉); Storage temperature: -40 ℃ ~ 70 ℃ (-40 ℉ ~ 158 ℉); Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing; Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
What does the TL-SG1005D switch include?
- Switch for desktop with 5 Gigabit ports TL-SG1005D
- Power adapter
- User manual
Write Your Own Review