The Televes DTT antenna kit offers a high gain antenna, power supply and coaxial cable.
What does this kit include?
- DTT DAT BOSS antenna from Televes.
- 24v power supply.
- 20 meters of coaxial cable.
What technical characteristics does the 149941 antenna have?
- It allows you to receive quality television in a variety of critical situations, from areas with very weak signals to facilities with high levels of reception.
- It increases the land cover area by up to 27% compared to previous models.
- It has a more stable reception, being able to withstand signal variations or fading or fading without affecting the TV installation.
- Optimum signal-to-noise ratio thanks to a noise figure of only 1.2dB that respects the quality of the received signal.
- Very high gain thanks to TForce technology provides the BOSS with an increase of up to 13dB, reaching 45dBi in intelligent mode.
What technical characteristics does the 5795 power supply have?
- Its design is based on the use of state-of-the-art micro-components (1mm x 0.5mm) that reduce the size of the devices as well as their electrical consumption. Manufacture fully robotized.
- The small size makes them discreet and suitable for installation in registers of 100x100 and below.
- The ref.5795 source has two asymmetric RF outputs where one can be directly connected to a television and the other output to a distribution network.
- The new PicoKom series, consisting of two power supplies and a housing amplifier, is another step in the design and production of household products.
- Reduced dimensions (90x67x28mm) to fit in any connection box.
- High efficiency power mode.
- Low consumption.
|Supply required||Yes, included|
|Feed Power||12 Vc, 24 Vc|
Write Your Own Review
€6.16 Tax included