3 GHz AE-167 Spectrum Analyzer + Tracking Generator
3 GHz Spectrum Analyzer + Tracking Generator
The AE-167 analyzer is a light and compact 3 GHz spectrum analyzer with high added value.
Its range of frequencies ranges from 9 kHz to 3 GHz and includes various functions such as radio frequency and power measurements, P1dB point measurement of active components, Harmonics measurement, etc.
They also support high scan speeds (up to 307 μS).
The AE-167 spectrum analyzer is a lightweight and compact analyzer.
What technical features does the AE-167 analyzer have?
|FRECUENCY MARGEN||De 9 kHz a 3 GHz|
dBm, dBmV, dBµV, V, W
Trace, topographic, spectrogram (single or divided windows)
|SCANNING||Continuous or simple. 50 μs to 1000 s|
|From 1 MHz to 3 GHz. Gain 18 dB|
FOLLOW-UP GENERATOR (AE-167)
|From 100 kHz to 3 GHz|
INPUT AND OUTPUT
|- RF Input
- USB 2.0 host
- USB 2.0 device
- MicroSD Slot
- Reference output
- Reference input
- Alarm output
- <em>trigger input </em>
- <em>gated sweep input </em>
- LAN Interface TCP/IP
- FI output
- Headphone output
- Video output
- RS-232C interface
- AC power input
|PRESENTACIÓN||Extra large 8-inch LCD screen|
|OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES||- Carrying bag
- 6u Rack Mounting Kit
What technical characteristics does the AE-167 analyzer trace generator have?
- N-type female connector: 50 Ω nominal
- Frequency range: 100 kHz to 3 GHz
- Output power: -50 dBm to 0 dBm in steps of 0.5 dB
- Absolute accuracy: ± 0.5 dB (@ 160 MHz, -10 dBm, attenuation at source 10 dB, 20 at 30 ° C)
- Output level: Referenced to 160 MHz; -10 dBm
- 100 kHz to 2 GHz ± 1.5 dB
- From 2 GHz to 3 GHz ± 2 dB:
- Output level switching: ± 0.8 dB (referenced to -10 dBm)
- Harmonics uncertainty: <-30 dBc (typical, output level = -10 dBm)
- Reverse power: +30 dBm maximum
- Output VSWR: <1.6: 1 (from 300 kHz to 3 GHz; Attenuation at source ≥ 12 dB)
What other advantages does the AE-167 analyzer offer?
The spectrum analyzer AE-167, with integrated preamplifier and a sensitivity as high as -149 dBm / Hz are able to measure very faint signals. To obtain accurate results, the uncertainty measure of the low-power power of the AE-167 is less than 1.5 dB.
They are suitable instruments in very diverse areas of application. It is the basic equipment for any R & D laboratory, research or professional training center, universities, maintenance engineering and production chain testing. This lightweight and compact spectrum analyzer is also valid for automated test systems and vehicle installed systems.